Friday, October 19, 2007

The Way I Was

I received a taggie from Merydith asking me to post my baby or teen pictures. But since they are all back in Pinas, Merydith said a present picture will do. I decided then to post these pics that represents the two wonderful years i had. Have a look...


Hubby took this pic during our honeymoon in May 2006.
We toured Palawan and the Bicol region.


This is one of my first pictures here in Dubai.
I arrived here October 2006.




And this is me now, long hair with added pounds.
Hubby took this picture last week at a park.


My 30 weeks preggy pose hihi
(Looks like i have a lot of pounds to shed off when i give birth)

Thank you, Merydith, for remembering. Keep the tag coming!!


3 comments:

Merydith said...

I am so bad beyond compare. Around 5:30 a.m. here (Ryan left for work early) I check your blog and saw your pictures. I had a smile on my face and thought of leaving you a message then went to bed. Then just now I can't figure out if I left you a message or not. Then I checked here again and there you go I didn't. I completely forgot. I am so sorry.

You look stunning mommy Kero. I was wayyy bigger than you when I got pregnant. Kaya ito still have a hard time loosing the extra pounds. Thanks for doing this tag for me. TC!

Tess said...

seksing buntis!ganda! love the pics! TC!

""rarejonRez"" said...

wow-wie soon to be mommy Kero! ang seksi mo! hihihi! i bet mas lalo kang gumanda when u got pregnant. ganun daw yun eh! hehehe!

like u... i left my old photos in pinas kaya too bad i can;t show them too. but i had fun with ur post here. i sure love photos of peeps in different places! makes me feel i've been there, too! hehehe. good sunday morning!