Thursday, October 11, 2007

taggie from Garf

I got tagged by dear blogger friend Garf. She is asking me to share my annoying habits, yay! Ladies and gentlemen, my six annoying habits are the following:



1. On the duration of my pregnancy, i just hate to cook! Sometimes I feel guilty that hubby has to do dinner after a hard day's work, but it is such a struggle for me to fix a decent meal. Thankfully, i know this will pass when i give birth, because if there is anything i love most doing, it's cooking.

2. I like giving gifts to other people for no particular reason and it's a pretty expensive habit that is why it's annoying hihi.

3. I have been told, many, many times not to cross my legs while seated for long hours (to prevent varicose veins) but i just don't feel comfortable. Even when i am in front of the pc blogging, i have my legs crossed.

4. I am kind of picky when it comes to vegetable cooking. I like them half cook and crunchy jut like the way hubby cooks it or else...

5. I sometimes open my mouth before thinking what i am about to say. I tell people exactly what i think--yeah, i can be very insensitive. Hubby pointed it out a couple of times now and i always forget. Darn!

6. I demand my customer rights when a purchase or a service goes wrong hahahaa! I feel guilty because hubby let's things like that pass. I don't.


There you have my not so proper habits. Thank you, Garfie!! Keep the tag coming because i always enjoy them.


No comments: