Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Online Shopping at Tobi.com

Shopping excites every woman I know. We don't mind the long lines at the cashier to pay for our purchases. We don't mind roaming around the shopping mall three times in a day just to get what exactly we want: simple yet stylish, elegant yet affordable. And the next morning, we just so wish we are back in the mall again shopping. But then, there are house chores to do, or in my case, a family to take care of. Plus I am also seven months pregnant so i have to stay away from shopping malls and long walks for now.

It's a good thing I discovered an online fashion boutique called Tobi.com. Here I found every woman and man's beauty and fashion needs. They have a wide array of accessories, beauty products, dresses, shoes, jeans, sweaters and jackets from respected fashion brands such as Diesel, Helmut Lang, Vince, and Paige.

Next month will be the 14th anniversary of hubby's company. As part of the annual celebration, there will be a huge gathering of all the employees and their families. The temperature is dropping everyday and by that time, the desert wind will come blowing cold air so i shall be needing a stylish sweater or knitwear to keep me warm. I found these elegant choices of sweaters from Vince:



I am also thinking of buying a new jacket for hubby an
d I narrowed my choices to these two Diesel jackets. I will let him choose when he comes home later.


And oh, I just have to show you that the hottest jeans style right now as caught wearing by Katie Holmes and Paris Hilton, is this wide trousers from Paige jeans and yes you can get it right here at Tobi.com.



Go on, indulge yourself because you deserve it. Visit Tobi.com right now!

No comments: