Friday, October 5, 2007

Photo Hunter #2



Theme: Curvy

I took these pictures last week when we visited Dubai Festival City or DFC. It was my first time to visit the shopping center and hubby and i were simply amazed with the modern architecture all inspired by the moon's crescent. Join me for a few shots inside Dubai's latest watering hole - the DFC.



DFC's Waterfront Pavillion


Inside the Pavillion



Look up and this is the design of one of the ceiling


This is what you see directly when you look down


Hope you enjoyed my entry. Till next Photo Hunt!

6 comments:

SabineM said...

Very curvy!
I love Dubai!
Do you know Grace at Sandier Pastures?

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Lots of curves in that architecture! Great photos for the Hunt this week. :)

JaamZIN said...

ohh great choice...I almost posted a photo taken in a mall..but then I changed my mind:)

Me and my crazy mind

Mommy Lutchi said...

neat one....like all those curves..happy photo hunting.

Joyismygoal said...

very nice representation and good shots

**"Liza"** said...

very curvy!!i love all your entries!hmm would love to visit those place someday!!..thanks for dropping by my blog!!