Monday, October 8, 2007

taggie from Miss Tess

Three Things




1. Three things I love
**family, friends, and internet

2. Three things I hate
**cruelty, injustice, and greed

3. Three things that scare me
**my delivery date, it's all i can think of right now

4. Three things I don't understand
**why some people simply cannot be content with what they have

5. Three things on my desk
**pens, a box of tissue, a fish crystal bowl

6. Three things I am doing right now
**blogging, listening to music, and thinking what's for dinner tonight

7. Three things I can do
**i shop like no other

8. Three things I can't do
**drive, eat a certain kind of vegetable

9. Three things on my to do list
**laundry baby's clothes, pack summer clothes, unpack those coats and boots

10. Three ways to describe my personality
**compassionate, understanding, appreciative

Thank you, Miss Tess for the tag. Hit me one more time hihi.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! ganyan talaga pag first timer sa panganganak, we dread the thought of delivery. but for me, ang mas naakatakot eh yung labor, walang kapantay ang sakit eh! pag ilalabas mo na, bilis lang! hihi! just don't restrict the epidural. it will surely help!!! :D u will be fine!

uhm... Reign Rosell... hmmm... i love this name! have a marvelous monday Kero!

Kero said...

Thank you, Recel, for dropping by. you are always sweet and thoughtful. i am definitely considering that epidural

Anonymous said...

Kero, thanks for doing this, i hope u had fun! Expect more tags to come, lol! Wag kang matakot sa panganganak, u will be fine! The pain is worth it! Ingat!