Monday, October 22, 2007

taggie from Miss Genny

I received this taggie from the wonderful Miss Genny asking me to write the not so obvious facts or habits about me. But since this is almost similar to the taggie i received the other day from Lovely Ruth, i decided to write the things i noticed about myself (change or quirkiness) during the period i am pregnant. They say pregnancy is different with every woman so let's see how different mine is.

8 Things About My Pregnancy



1. I do not have aversion to garlic or to anything smelly but i just do not want to cook. It's a struggle to fix a decent meal everyday hihi. But i forced myself because it would be a pity if we are going to have a baby girl and she would not want to have anything to do with a kitchen in the future. I hope this will change after i give birth because i always enjoyed cooking.

2. In the first three months, i really did not like to eat anything with cheese.

3. First trisem too, after meals were spent kneeling and throwing up in the bathroom. oh that was the hardest part.

4. First and second trisem, my dreams were all about guns and airplanes. It wasn't long before my ob-gyn declared we were having a baby boy.


5. I feel thirsty all the time. I bring water bottle with me everywhere i go.

6. Consequently, i know the nearest bathroom in every mall or park we visit. Ugh, i just need to pee every hour!

7. I can eat an egg every
day.

8. Back pain. Ouch, ouch ouch. This is the first time i experienced such excruciating pain.

Thanks again, Miss Genny for the thought. I had fun doing this. Keep them coming!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh Kero Thanks for making this meme. Yes its true when i was pregnant i said to myself i will not do it again and hoping the baby will come out quick. heheheh just maybe tired of waiting for 9 months.