Friday, October 19, 2007

7 and other things about moi

I received this taggie from Lovely Ruth. She is asking me to fill in the ABCs and write seven random things about me. Let's start!

A - Age: 27 years old
B - Band Listening To Right Now: G
ood Charlotte
C - Career: Hubby's Manager hahaha
D - Drink or Smoke: drink occasionally but not when i am still pregnant
E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: Right now, friends who live near to us
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy bears

H - Have a Boyfriend: I have a boyfriend, a lover and a husband all in one
I - In love: to my most wonedrful hubby
J - Junk Food You Like: chippy and doritos and spicy oishi and mr. chips yum-yum!
K- Kids: our number 1 is on the way
L - Longest Ride Ever: from Los Banos Laguna to Donsol Sorsogon, i thought we were already lost
N - Names For Your Future Kids: hubby can't decide yet
O - One Wish You Have Now: a safe delivery to a healthy baby
P - Phobias: nothing so far, i just don't like seeing snakes on tv or even for real
Q - Favorite Quote: I want it all and i want it chocolate covered hahahaa
R - Reasons To Smile: hubby, my baby kicking inside me, hearing from my family back in Pinas, comments from online blogger friends, and paid reviews
S - Sleeping Hours: no schedule. i can stay awake the whole night and spend the whole day sleeping
T - Time You Woke Up: 6 am on weekdays and have breakfast with hubby
U - Unknown Fact About You: i am very shy
V - Vegetable You Hate: patola
W - Worst Habit: i have a poor memory and i can be very, very lazy when i want to
X - X-rays You’ve Had: just one in high school for our sports clinic
Y - Yummy Foods: right now, all the comfort foods
Z - Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Seven things about me: easy to get along, loving, friendly, generous, appreciative, loves to cook, and entertain visitors

Thank you, Lovely Ruth for the taggie! Keep them coming. I added you also on my links.

No comments: