Monday, December 3, 2007

taggie from Kenny

I received these taggies from new blogger friend Kenny. Sorry for the late posting hihi. We just came back from a 3-day vacation.

Two Things About Moi


1. Two names I go by : Rosell & Kero
2. Two things I am wearing right now : Hubby's shirt and shorts
3. Two things I want (or have) in a relationship : Love and contentment
4. Two things I like to do : when I am alone, it's always eating and blogging
5. Two things I want very badly in these moment :
get approved by PPP & igloo ice cream bar
6. Two things I did last night :
watched the Emirates Towers' display of light and ate a hearty dajen chicken barbecue along Sheikh Zayed Road
7. Two things I ate today : milk bread and peanuts
8. Two persons I last spoke to : hubby and my new friend Van
9. Two things I am doing tomorrow : clean up the house for once and finish our Christmas decor
10. Two favorite days of the week : Friday and Saturday because that is our weekend here in the gulf
11. Two favorite holidays : Christmas and Eid Al Fitr
12. Two favorite beverages : fresh juice and smoothie

13. Two things about me that you may not have known : I am very shy and very lazy when i choose to
14. Two jobs that I have had in my life : Copy writer and Human Resource Officer
15. Two movies I would watch over and over : Gone with The Wind& Sleepless in Seattle
16. Two places I have lived : Philippines and United Arab Emirates
17. Two of my favorite food : ice cream and a good bowl of pasta
18. Two places I would rather be right now : Philippines and any European country

Christmas Meme

What are the 5 gifts you would buy for yourself this Christmas, if you had unlimited income?

1. a fully furnished villa
2. the 2008 Toyota Land Cruiser
3. a vacation package for me and hubby to a European country
4. an Acer notebook
5. a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes

And now to tag other bloggers.

And the winners are…

Nova of SuperNova & SweetPain
Nancy of Just The Way It Is
Femikey of Femikey Blog
Shiera of Bisdak Babbles
Jazzy of Embracing His Love
Wersp
of Black N White


4 comments:

kljs said...

Nicely done. Hehehehe... :)

http://kennyljs.com/

shiera said...

Kero eh? Cute... ^-^
Thanks for the tag. Will drop you a message once Im done with mine.

Nova said...

Hi dear. thanks for the tag, i'll be doing this as soon i'll get done with this.. i'll inform you once i post it... thanks girl

*hugs*

shiera said...

hi rosell!
Finished mine. ^-^