Sunday, December 23, 2007

taggie from Arlene

Tis almost midnight here but sleep won't come yet so i decided to do this taggie from dear blogger friend, Arlene.

My Fives



5 Things Found In My Bag
- mobile phone
- bottled water
- lipgloss
- pen
- comb

5 Things Found In My Wallet
- cash
- coins
- cards
- pictures
-copy of passport and marriage certificate

5 Things Found In Our Room
- bed
- picture frames
- fridge
- laptop
- television

5 Things I’ve Always Wanted To Do
- travel around the world
- go to a spa
- blog some more and get paid to do so hihi
- learn digital scrapbooking
- a vacation to my beloved banana republic

5 Things I’m Currently Into
- last minute Christmas shopping
- thinking for location of our Christmas brunch
- blogging
- preparing for our baby boy
- planning our menu and travel for the rest of the holiday season

Thank you so much, Arlene for the taggie! I hope to receive more because I do get a lot of fun answering them. Merry Christmas too, from my family to yours!

2 comments:

kljs said...

Nice meme......

http://kennyljs.com/

Lizeth said...

go to a spa rosell!!! it's heaven on earth :)