Tuesday, December 18, 2007

earn online with Smorty

Yay! So my quest for paid blogging is heating up. I got approved today to write blog advertisements for Smorty. This means so much to me because I can earn extra cash while staying at home and taking care of our baby-- which is due anytime this month.

So if you are like me who enjoys doing blog advertising, I would strongly urge you to try visiting Smorty. The website connects you to thousands of advertisers who will pay you to write opinion posts for their products and services. How does one get qualified? At least your blog must be 60 days old with a defined target audience. Yes, you can submit as many blogs as you can and take advantage of those multiple postings. In fact, this is my second blog for Smorty and they have been really very generous to pay me weekly. Smorty also pays you for your every blogger recruit so invite all of your blogger friends to join also. Now we can all look forward to a profitable new year!!

No comments: