Wednesday, December 5, 2007

lovely beddings

I am almost done decorating the baby's room and I figured why not also a make-over for our bedroom? At least, a new set of bedding will liven up the room instead of our usual tiger prints or flowery comforter.

I searched through the web for some slight make-over ideas but instead, I ran into a website that offers the loveliest beddings I have ever seen! The website is called VisionBedding.com and their wide array of bedding selection will amaze any housewife. There are collection for children, for teens, or for your elder kids at the university. You can even customize the beddings and have your family photo printed on it. Plus, you are also assured that these beddings are made of quality, breathable material. Isn't that all amazing?

Maybe when the baby arrives and we become a complete family, I might just opt for the personalized bedding, but for now, let me show you what I chose for our room. Take a look...



Beautiful, don't you think? I think it will go very well with our all white bedroom. The red swirl will provide just the right elegant accent for the entire room. Not to mention that it makes it a little romantic hihi.

Well, they also have fun polka dot themed beddings which will make great use for the coming new year so you might as well check their website today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't miss the opportunity and browse our luxurious bedding from spacify.