Tuesday, December 11, 2007

of love and roses

Yay! I am sooo busy these days preparing for the baby, and wrapping Christmas gifts for hubby' s officemates and his club parties. I also have to do some reviews and add some links of new blogger friends. To all, thank you so much for visiting. I beg of you to understand a soon-to-be mom hihi. To start my make-up visits, I am doing this taggie from Wersp.

Your Love is Represented by a White Rose


While you may or may not be totally naive, you do approach love with an eternal innocence.

You love like you've never been hurt. And you put all your faith in your partner.

Your philosophy on love is: be honest and be yourself.



Oooh, I have always loved white roses. In fact, the skin of my friendster profile is filled with white roses! see the snapshot? hihi. You are welcome to add me as a friend. And yes, i do really value honesty in a relationship. As me and my college buddies used to say, "When in doubt, don't." Unless you can totally trust the person to be honest and loyal to you, then don't plunge in a relationship with him coz it will never get you far, baby!

Thank you, Wersp, for the taggie! I think there is some truth in here hihi. Tag me anytime because I do really enjoy doing them.

No comments: