Thursday, November 8, 2007

taggie from Kayni

I received this taggie all the way from Washington DC! Kayni is hubby's cousin and though we have yet to meet in person, she is already my favorite amongst them. She always made me feel comfortable and she was among the first person to encourage me to keep blogging. And given the money rewards we received from opps, i am very, very thankful that i kept blogging (even though at start she and hubby were my only readers hahaaha). My dearest blogger friends, when you have the time, do visit Kayni's smarty blog called Kayni's Meanderings.

I see the taggie is quiet long so i better start now.



1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? my C
easar

2. What were you doing at 0800 last night? dinner at Chelsea Hotel

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Having breakfast with hubby

4. What happened to you in 2006? I got married. Yipeee!

5. What was the last thing you said out loud? Yipeee!!

6. How many beverages did you have today? a cup of hot choco, 2 glasses of water

7. What color is your hairbrush? yellow and white

8. What was the last thing you paid for? dinner

9. Where were you last night? Chelsea Hotel

10. What color is your front door? white

11. Where do you keep your change? a fish crystal bowl

12. What’s the weather like today? a bit cold now

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Depends on the brand. I like London Dairy's Strawberry Natural and Strawberry Cheesecake, Igloo's Vanilla, Kwality's Mango, and Magnolia's Double Dutch Supreme

14. What excites you? hearing from friends and families all over the world, travel, shopping, and my baby kicking inside me

15. Do you want to cut your hair? maybe after i give birth...if i can find time to do such hihi

16. Are you over the age of 25? Yes, yes

17. Do you talk a lot? Nope. I can be very quiet sometimes.

18. Do you watch the O.C.? A little. I like Mischa Barton

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? just the Hollywood actor Steven Seagal

20. Do you make up your own words? No

21. Are you a jealous person? It is natural for a person to be jealous. It is how we react to the green-eyed monster that determines if it is normal or not.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Anne

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kayni

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Husband

25. What does the last text message you received say? "Good morning , Mommy. How are you?" -- from April

26. Do you chew on your straw? No. It is not nice.

27. Do you have curly hair? Nope

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? We volunteered for the annual Clean Up Arabia this weekend. We are still deciding which venue

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? None I can think of

30. What was the last thing you ate? Milk bread

31. Will you get married in the future? I am married

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Gone With The Wind. beautiful, beautiful talaga. naiyak ako hahaha

33. Is there anyone you like right now? like and love. aaw!

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? the other night

35. Are you currently depressed? no more. my pregnancy blues had passed.

36. Did you cry today? Nope. i got two opps!!

37. Why did you answer and post this? I was tagged by Kayni

38. Next person you will tag. Just my dear friend and mommy-to-be Anne

Thank you, again, Kayni for the taggie. Keep them coming because i really enjoy answering them.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kero, Thanks for doing the 38 Questions. I hope you had fun. I did.