Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ferrari Scuderia

No motor show is complete without Ferrari. And the Italian marque certainly had heads turning in its direction at the Dubai Motor Show when it unveiled its latest offering, the Scuderia. Here is my own snapshot of the speed car.



The Scuderia draws its inspiration from the F430, but is 100kg lighter than its predecessor. The car is powered by a naturally-aspirated V8 engine that churns out 510bhp at a screaming 8,500rpm. It also features Ferrari's latest F1 software, Superfast, which reduces gear change times to just 60 milliseconds.

Expect to see a few of these lightweight superquick Ferraris on our Dubai roads soon.

2 comments:

kljs said...

Nice Ferrari....... I wished I could own one....... I am probably 10million short of getting one. :(

Btw, want to link exchange?

http://kennyljs.com/

shiera said...

wow! I wish I could just ride in one. ^-^