Wednesday, November 7, 2007

my star award/bloggers

Wiiiii! I received this star taggie award from pretty mommy-to-be Anne. Thank you so much for considering me your star. I am sharing this with you as well and with my two other blogs, Kero's Celebration and Kero's Journal. Blogger friends, when you have time, do please visit Anne's lovely, interesting, and fun blog called Me, Myself, and Darly.

Now is my turn to tag my very own star bloggers and they are receiving this starry badge as well.



They are:

Merydith of Whatever Comes To My Mind
My teacher star. She is my link to our special wife and mommy community in bravejournal. She is also very patient to introduce me to the paid blogging world.

Anne of Bisdak Footprints
This thoughtful, fun, Texas-sweetie star, never fails to include me in her awards hihi. I just so adore her.

Recel of Rare Ordinary Thoughts
She is my serene, constant star, my constant visitor. And most of the times, her encouragement keeps me busy in the blogging world.

Marie of My Sanctuary
She is always fun! And my congratulations to her as well for her approved blog on PPP. Way to go girl! You simply deserve a star.

Juliana of Pinay Wahm
This new blogger friend is already my fabulous star because she impressed me with her thoughtfulness and concern given the small time that we exchanged links.

Thank you ladies for your time. Please feel free to pass this tag and award to your other deserving blogger friends. Have a wacky Wednesday!

2 comments:

tx sweetie said...

wow sweet mo naman Mam Kero.thank sa pag include mo sa name ko ha? appreciate it..muahhh you so nice ahehehe...tc ka jan...

Marie NP said...

Thanks girl for this nice award. I'll do really appreciate it.You takecare. Fan ka pla ni Michael Buble! ganda naman tlga ng song na Home ano, nakakamis umuwi sa Pinas.