Wednesday, November 21, 2007

handwriting secrets

One of the best things about high school was that i can finally get away with print handwriting. Oh i hated the cursive writing in grade school because i make them huge and round and they fill up my notebooks and quiz papers in no time. But even when printing, I am still not proud of my hand writing hihi.They always tease me that it is like written by a first grader hihi.

Anyway, I have always heard that our hand writing reveals a lot about our personality so I decided to take this quiz. Come check out my results.

What Your Handwriting Says About You

You are highly energetic. You are a passionate, intense, vigorous person.

You are somewhat outgoing, but you're not a natural extrovert. You think first before you act. You tend to be independent, rational, and logical.

You are balanced and grounded. You know how to get along well with others.

You need a bit of space in your life, but you're not a recluse. You expect people to give you a small amount of privacy, and you respect their privacy as well.

You are a free thinker. You are unique, open minded, and artistic. You don't care what other people think.

You are a decent communicator. You eventually get your point across, but sometimes you leave things a bit ambiguous.

3 comments:

shiera said...

I like this one.. perhaps I'd also take the quiz :D

Anonymous said...

This is my first post I'd love to thank you for such a great quality forum!
Was thinking this is a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Hilary Driscoll
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/cat-in-the-hat-party-supplies.html]cat in the hat Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike