Sunday, November 11, 2007

My Life Experience

I received this taggie from the beautiful Anne. Let's see how much life experience do i have...

You've Experienced 52% of Life

You have a good deal of life experience, about as much as someone in their late 20s.
You've seen and done enough to be quite wise, but you still have a lot of life to look forward to.
How Much Life Experience Do You Have?

Woohoh. Fair enough, I guess. Living wise is so much about learning every day's life lessons. Jerry Seinfeld once said, the greatest revenge is to live well. We've all had risen up to life's challenges and to live well despite and inspite of it all can be a great personal achievement. Thank you, Anne for this taggie.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank my Ceasar for being a wonderful husband and provider. You have given me such a good life, darling, I can never thank you enough. I love you and thank you for being very, very patient.

No comments: