Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Emo Qs from Bianca

I snagged this from friendster bulletin. I'm sleepy now but I am waiting for Andre's last feeding. This should keep my eyes from drooping hihi.

All About Moi



1. Why did you stop liking the last

person you liked?
- I haven't stopped liking him.

2. Are you usually the heart breaker
or the heart broken?
- Both.

3. What was the last thing you put in
your mouth?
- I popped in my calci-aide.

4. Name a quote from the song you are
listening to:?
- "There's got to be something for my soul somewhere"

5. How is life going for you right now?
- I'm drowning

6. Are you keeping a secret from
someone who needs to know the truth?
- Yes.

7. Who was the last person to comment
you?..
- Jan

8. Regret(s)?
- Yeah. I just don't know exactly which one is the greatest.

10. What was the first thing you said
when you woke up today?
- "Good morning, baby."

11. Do you have a best friend?
- Yes.

12. Have you ever hated someone, but
ended up being friends with them?
- Yes.

14. Do you own a pair of green pants?
- Yes.

15. Any crush?
- Yes.

16. Do you believe that what comes
around goes around?
- Yes

17. What is your favorite fruit?
- anything juicy and anything crunchy

18. What is the last song to make you
cry?
- Rainbow Connection hahaha

19. Is your best friend pretty?
- Yes.

20. Have you ever passed out?
- Yes. back in college. I was burn out from schoolwork

21. Do you trust people easily?
- No.

22. When was the last time you puked?
- First tri-sem of my pregnancy

23. What's the thing that always gets
you through the day?
- My prince Andre's smiles and coos, oohs and aahs

24. Who/what do you miss?
- I miss that blissfull love. So much.

25. Do you give out second chances too
easily?
- Nope. When in doubt, don't.

26. What are you doing this coming
summer?
- Hit the beach!!! take gazillion photos of Andre

27. Where is one place you want to
visit?
- I want to go to Moscow.

28. Do you like hugs or do you freak
when people hug you?
- I like hugs.

29. Had plans and broke them?
- YES.

30. Do you eat steak?
- Yes.

31. How are you feeling?
- Cold inside. This is going to be a long, long war inside me.

32. Are you a lover or hater?
- A lover. A good lover.

33. What was the last movie you
watched?
- bits and pieces of I am Legend

34. What comes into mind when I say,
Firenzeee the chimpanzee is on fire?
- who is that?

35.What are you listening to right now?
- Home by Michael Buble


No comments: