Wednesday, September 26, 2007

loaded questions #1





Hypotheticals: If you could attend any awards show, which would you choose?
  • I would love to see big Hollywood movie stars so i will go to the Oscars. If not, the Dubai International Film Festival will do as I would also like to see a real Bollywood star.

Anything Goes: What are you thankful you're not doing right now?
  • Ironing clothes. It's the least of my favorite chore. I pressed hubby's clothes for the entire week two nights ago so i am relieved the rest of the weekdays hehe.

No-Brainers: What is your favorite kind of candy?
  • Those that are soft and chewy. I also like jelly beans and gummy bears. Yum, yum.

Personals: Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
  • Probably the former Philippine President Corazon C. Aquino. We were privilege to shake hands with her in the presidential palace.


No comments: